Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to ask you this, but wtf is going wrong in America ?

16 years in Jail for filming the Police ?

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I support it.They can fim me but I can film them to protect my rights?BULLSHIT I SAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thefinger

·
Registered
298 Posts
There is a time and place for the police, but where are the people that police the police? I guess thats U and me........

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
In California you can record the Police it's not against the Law, in fact they had the Sacramento Police Chief on the Radio the other day and explained what is against the Law. He basically said posting video on the Internet could get you into trouble and obstruction if the video camera is interfering with an Investigation like being pulled over because at that point it is an Investigation and if an Officer ask you for license and Registration and your pointing a video camera at him you are interfering and not complying....the Chief supports Cameras and tells his men you are always in the public eye and act accordingly like you are always being recorded. In the case of the Motorcyclist he had no camera in his hand that my look like a gun or obstructed any investigation.....I can't believe he got 16yrs there has to be something else but yeah you never know the laws these days and fines/punishment is outrages. :badteeth:

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts
In California you can record the Police it's not against the Law, in fact they had the Sacramento Police Chief on the Radio the other day and explained what is against the Law. He basically said posting video on the Internet could get you into trouble and obstruction if the video camera is interfering with an Investigation like being pulled over because at that point it is an Investigation and if an Officer ask you for license and Registration and your pointing a video camera at him you are interfering and not complying....the Chief supports Cameras and tells his men you are always in the public eye and act accordingly like you are always being recorded. In the case of the Motorcyclist he had no camera in his hand that my look like a gun or obstructed any investigation.....I can't believe he got 16yrs there has to be something else but yeah you never know the laws these days and fines/punishment is outrages. :badteeth:
The NAZI REGIME will continue to do as they please. Weather we agree or not, blog, complian, etc.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
:crackup:
I gotta meet you someday Static Ip, I never get tired of the Nazi conspiracy:hello:
I always wanted to meet Static Ip as well but feared I might get arrested by the Gestapo :lol:

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts
I always wanted to meet Static Ip as well but feared I might get arrested by the Gestapo :lol:
If you buy me a venti latte, that can be arranged.
:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Something wrong when the NAZI state makes a law against video taping police in the line of duty. What the hell - they have car cams!!

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts
:crackup:
I gotta meet you someday Static Ip, I never get tired of the Nazi conspiracy:hello:
It's not a conspiracy, they are out there. Somewhere.

:puter:

·
Damn I'm Getting Old
995 Posts
Pretty weak, using a 40 year old law to prosecute the guy. The district attorney must be up for re-election.

And the guy's in the Air Guard. Way to support the troops! Damn little staff sergeant, we'll teach him not to go 80 in a 55!

Although the argument about him not knowing the guy was a cop is bogus. You could see in the longer version of the video he turned around and saw the cops chasing him.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts
Brilliant! This needs to go down in infamy! - except you spelled complain wrong. DOE!
Poetic license bro, poetic license.
:lol:

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
What ever happened to that guy a while back who had the helmet cam of the undercover cop pulling in front of him and jumping out with his gun drawn, they even had it on the local news wherever he was....remember that? the guy posted the video on youtube and the next day the po po showed up and took his camera and all his computers and were threatening jail/prison time for recording the officer and having audio as well. i think it's fuked up cause as mentioned before..the police have dash cams and i know it's for their safety BUT i've never been asked or told that i'm being filmed so what about the rights of a civilian? and i have nothing against leo's, have mad respect for 99.9% of them and my 2 half brothers are in law enforcement up in IL, but WTF is all this filming the police BS about? just stupid if you ask me!!

·
Registered
250 Posts
I don't think it's so much the filming portion of it, I think it has something to do with the fact that he posted it on youtube. They didn't even mention it till they found it on youtbue.

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,368 Posts
I don't think it's so much the filming portion of it, I think it has something to do with the fact that he posted it on youtube. They didn't even mention it till they found it on youtbue.
Well The Nazi Regime obviously do NOT like being exploited. How do you think Hitler felt when the world was exposing his little secrets?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts