Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please tell me you have half a brain that you just wanted me to run my bike so you could see it.

Had a kid in a late 90's early 00's Honda Civic pull up to me at light and just start revving his buzz bomb exhaust everywhere at me. He was lurching forward I just shook my head and pulled away easy as he dumped the clutch and peeled out LOL At the next light he was trying to talk some smack about beating a bike off the line or some shit like that :rolleyes:

I just responded "You aren't worth the 93 octane in my tank" and rode away :mrgreen:

·
Registered
249 Posts
cool story bro!

·
Registered
332 Posts
People are fascinated with bikes. They want to see you wheelie, take off fast, rev the motor.
:+1:

There is nothing worse than a retard yellin out the window in rush hour traffic "Yo man pick that shit up" I don't know how many times I have heard that

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Everybody wants to see the front end in the air. In bumper to bumper traffic, corners, red lights, parking lots, anywhere and everywhere. I hope none of those morons ever get a bike. They would themselves and other people.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
People are fascinated with bikes. They want to see you wheelie, take off fast, rev the motor.
Reminds me of when I was a kid a transfer truck would go by and I would pumping my hand up and down waiting for him to blow his horn, lol

·
^^No Bike Bum^^
2,138 Posts
im glad goof balls like this are not just around my area... lol... and yeah i have plenty of punks yell "yo pick that sh*t up".. guess they dont see im slammed and streached 12".. lol

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yea people are pretty much fools alot of times...

I'll pick the front end up when I want to and were I feel safe doing it not on a busy street with some tard next to me :mrgreen:

·
Supercharged Mod
4,392 Posts
I have only one reaction to that sort of thing ... a dismissive wave of the hand. Too much traffic, too much risk, too much chance of a cop hiding around the next corner.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
This proves my theory that stupid people shouldn't breed!! there are tards like that everywhere in cars-bikes-trucks, it just never ceases to amaze me.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Ya been there and done that. I guess it comes with age when you say, no....

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
If they yell at me, I usually yell back something along the lines of "you first"! or point at their tire and tell them it's flat, let them pull over and waste their own time...lol

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I love it when i get called a pu$$y or something similar when i won't or don't do a burnout thru an intersection or a wheelie down the street OR freeway!! just gotta love my fellow Houstonians!!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
I love it when i get called a pu$ or something similar when i won't or don't do a burnout thru an intersection or a wheelie down the street OR freeway!! just gotta love my fellow Houstonians!!
I've had people do the same thing, even had one mad enough he tried swerving at me.

I carry a few rocks in my jacket pocket to leave friendly reminder on their windshield in case such an event happens again.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I used to live in San Antonio and that would happen a bit. I would make like I was going to launch the bike when the light turned as to race them, then I would watch them rip into it and I would just go normal speed behind them. I like the "your tire is flat" approach though. Good stuff.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts