Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just acquired a Dynojet Powercomander and I need a Map for My Bos Bros Guild high mount with my TRE GI Pro. Anyone that can help. We don't have any dyno's around here that do sportbikes only Harleys.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My bike is an 06 will that matter. Cause thats for an 04 05. Anyone wanna help me out on this one? Someone has to have this exhaust on their bike with a PC3

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone? Anyone?

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bringing this topic up again because I'm smelling alot of fuel coming out of my pipe well barking on her while riding. The guys that I ride with smell it as well. Should I just unplug it and get it dyno tested somewhere or does anyone else have a map that would work? Boz Bros High Guild race system K&N air Filter and GI Pro TRE Mod. Any ideas or help is greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
279 Posts
sorry man, i gotta akra. on my 06'. contact dynojet they can help ya out

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I spoke with thme and they told me to use a MAP that I've currently been using and its the one smelling like gas. Any other Idea's?

·
Registered
477 Posts
I spoke with thme and they told me to use a MAP that I've currently been using and its the one smelling like gas. Any other Idea's?
spend the money on a wideband lambda kit instead of a custom map!that way you can see exactly what your bike is fueling like..i had the same issues so i went and got a custom map done,(it made good power)but it smell't of fuel all the time!by buddies said it reeked when following me..so i got a wideband lambda kit(£240 with pod)fitted it and it was idleing at 11.4/11.6!!!way rich ment to be close to 14.7 on idle with no load,i used my custom map as a base setting then took fuel away on every box by 5 ie every where they had a number i would take off 5(-10 i would put -15 if it had 8 i would put 3 ect ect)in every box,so it mirror'ed the custom map but with less fuel..i have now got the idle at 14.5/14.7,cruiseing at 13.5/14.0 and hard on the gas 12.8/13.4..and fuel smell GONE!well pleased.once you've got the wideband you cant go wrong as you can see what the changes have done,as long as you save the maps under differant names you then get a stack of maps to choose from...thats what i would do?:thumbsup:

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats definatley the best response I have gotten on this thread. Thanks krakers10r I'll take the advice if I can't get a map that will change the fuel soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts