Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

Plz help me with this. I bought this rails that are supposed to be for zx10r 2006. There is no user manual or anything that describes how to install this!! So frustrating.

Using some research, I found out that one side of the rail should be mounted on the engine mounts... When trying to mount the other side, I couldn't possibly fit it anywhere on the frame!

Here are some pics... I'm afraid that they might sent me the wrong ones!! I have a track day this Monday and it seems that I might cancel it!!!

Thanks for your help.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Did you try giving them a call?

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh yeah use a laser pointer to line up the bolt hole locations for drilling the holes in your mid fairings
Thanks for the pics.. F%#k!! I didn't see this one comming!... To receive a part that is not for my bike, although the order is clearly stating my bike model and year!!

I cannot risk it and go to the track without those, especially, after what happened last weekend (lowsided and my sliders didn't do shit.)

Thanks for the advice about the laser pointer, I already did it the traditional way! The holes are not perfectly centers when installing the rails, but I think it's no big deal.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Should have got Champs!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.