·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Someone just got moded.
Most young ones don't know that term I get laughed at if I use it too :lol:

I am sure it's some internal Issue the Owner has like $$$$ Phil wants or the fact he was boning his Daughter what a Milf :drool:

On the Technical side it could be the Triangle offense won't work with Nash it's also boring fans in LA miss the Glory days of SHOWTIME basketball something the new coach maybe able to bring with a high flowing and scoring offense but :dontknow:

Bloo

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
:+1: and plus to pay Mike Brown.
Yep many forget that Mike Brown is doing just fine he is still going to get paid I believe for another year or 2 and at the same time you have all these Superstars to feed at the same time. :badteeth:

Bloo

·
Registered
196 Posts
B/c Phil wanted complete control of anything that had to do with basketball. He also didn't want to travel as much b/c of all his health problems (not sure how he planned on doing that). Probably a headache the lakers didn't want to deal with.

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
B/c Phil wanted complete control of anything that had to do with basketball. He also didn't want to travel as much b/c of all his health problems (not sure how he planned on doing that). Probably a headache the lakers didn't want to deal with.
Maybe he would skype and facetime the away games.:dontknow:

·
Registered
412 Posts
Phil wanted a shit ton more money. Probably as much per year as D'Antoni's entire contract in total. Plus he doesn't get along with Jim Buss and didn't want to answer to him so he wanted control of most things basketball. Phil has a massive ego and sort of deserved with all those titles. I'm a big Laker fan but I think they made the correct choice in the grand scheme of things. You just can't give a coach that much control. It's a recipe for trouble. And I believe Phil was starting to lose touch with the modern generation "Y" type basketball players of today.

·
Registered
5,162 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Kobe is running out of time and here we are playing coach games. Kobe needs that 6th ring and the all time NBA points lead.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Sad news really..... ole iconic Zen Master got passed on.

Lord knows Espn & every other sport media needed more of a reason to suck the nut sack of the Lakers organization & anything Kobe Bean Bryant. :rolleyes:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Sad news really..... ole iconic Zen Master got passed on.

Lord knows Espn & every other sport media needed more of a reason to suck the nut sack of the Lakers organization & anything Kobe Bean Bryant. :rolleyes:
Same way I feel about the Media and Obama but it is what it is :dontknow:

The Lakers always get attention winning that many Championships all those superstars that do crazy things it's near Hollywood too hello :heyyou::lol:

I read when Blake had a doctors appointment Kobe didn't want him stuck in traffic so had him flown across town in a Helicopter :lol:... I love LA!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Bloo

·
Registered
412 Posts
Same way I feel about the Media and Obama but it is what it is :dontknow:

The Lakers always get attention winning that many Championships all those superstars that do crazy things it's near Hollywood too hello :heyyou::lol:

I read when Blake had a doctors appointment Kobe didn't want him stuck in traffic so had him flown across town in a Helicopter :lol:... I love LA!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Bloo
Haha. That's sweet. I know Kobe takes the chopper. But picking up the rival? Thats cool.
I'm looking forward to seeing how this team plays

1 - 20 of 34 Posts