Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
I must have filled an owners survey out this summer, and this arrived at my door today :smile2:

I can't believe it's not GREEN :surprise:
I was gonna say, Ive filled out 2, and recieved nothing myself. I guess if you filled yours out in the summer and just now getting that, there may still be hope....lol

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was gonna say, Ive filled out 2, and recieved nothing myself. I guess if you filled yours out in the summer and just now getting that, there may still be hope....lol
I think I filled mine out in June or something, so yeah, unlike the bike, this is SLOW >:)

·
Chairman of the Board
16,067 Posts
I just got a letter from Kawi saying they sent that to the wrong address. It was supposed to come to my house. You can go ahead and over night it.
>:)

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I got a hat for filling one out after buying on 2014 but I don't remember filling out a survey when I bought my 2016.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just got a letter from Kawi saying they sent that to the wrong address. It was supposed to come to my house. You can go ahead and over night it.
>:)
I'll get it right out to you.

Please hold your breath until it gets there.

:banamet:

·
Registered
49 Posts
I got one, too. I don't think it's nice enough quality to actually trust it to hold my coffee... but it's still kinda cool. :biggrin:

For what it's worth, I filled out two or three surveys but only one of them specifically stated that I might get some sort of "prize" - and it was the mug. The others just thanked me for my input.

If it didn't clearly say you'd get a reward, I wouldn't hold your breath. Sorry, guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
771 Posts
hope they send something for Z125pro owners I have done 3 surveys for it

·
Registered
6,028 Posts
Thats still pretty cool. I dont drink coffee, but Id love to have one of those. Need to buy a Gen 5 I guess. :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts