Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Bike runs 9.90s all day, corners like its on rails, I HAVE A SUIT WITH KNEE PUCKS I HAVE DRAGGED MY KNEES ON THE STREET IN THE 700 MILES I HAVE RIDDEN SINCE THE BIKE WAS BUILT FOR THE DRAG STRIP I HAVE NOT BEEN TO THE DRAG STRIP. Bike is on a clean title has 4000 original miles my name is Kyle I am also interested in trades

call/text what you have **ANYTIME 614 769 4207

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
also...

i have a full description and build list 6or7 pages back in this forum Titled --- Modded 07 ZX10R SE or something like that.. i just found out to post pics dont know how to delete the old add though so the description in somewhere in the bikes for sale section.If you have any questions, they will be answered promptly through this forum or pms.or call anytime 614-7sixNine-4207

:thumbsup:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
you will be lucky to fetch 6000! can I ask how hard it hit the ground? and more than once right? pucks:lol:

glws

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
At $8500, This thread is worthless without a mod list...KBB on this bike in mint condition is $6300 and this def don't look mint to me...
What's up with the headlights in pic 3?
Where's the matching rear wheel?
Where's the link to your "build thread"?
What are all the stickers on the right side belly pan covering?
what's the rash from on the left side lowers?
Just asking some simple questions one would want to know if they were gonna purchase a bike...

·
Registered
196 Posts
Sorry bro but you can buy a brand new left over 09' for a little more than what your asking not to mention besides some paint your bike looks pretty stock. I mean yea you painted the forks and at the most put in AR baffles in your pipes but really what's done to the bike, please prove me wrong ....

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
At $8500, This thread is worthless without a mod list...KBB on this bike in mint condition is $6300 and this def don't look mint to me...
Just asking some simple questions one would want to know if they were gonna purchase a bike...
See now this one is over priced! and the headlight has smoked covers on it which is why it looks weird

·
Banned
1,516 Posts
matching wheel is in 9th pic lol

·
Late Apex
803 Posts
you will be lucky to fetch 6000! can I ask how hard it hit the ground? and more than once right? pucks:lol:

glws
Wait Wait ..Maybe the dude has some expensive stuff under the fairings .I HIGHLY Doubt it but lets give em the benny of doubt.. cause the SE dooesnt make it worth 2800 over blue book.. I v=bought mine for 5000

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
He did say OBO guys. Not everyone is willing to sell a 10r for the price of a 6r. Ill blow my bike up riding the snot outta it before I sell it for less than $6500 and I got 10k miles right now.

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
He did say OBO guys. Not everyone is willing to sell a 10r for the price of a 6r. Ill blow my bike up riding the snot outta it before I sell it for less than $6500 and I got 10k miles right now.
You do have a point...My bike is priceless to me.
But........this is not ebay or craigslist, this is a forum specifically for 10's...So 99.9% of people here know their stuff, and just cause our bikes are worth x amount to us, doesn't mean they're worth anything to anyone else...

Still, bump for the OP and GLWS

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks again to neverendingmods anyone else can try n keep up b4 talking shi*

Up for sale is my 2007 ZX10R special edition Bike has just over 4500 origional miles its never been crashed and its on a clean title in hand .. I got the bike at 3200 miles and have done the following since... RoaringToyz adjustable -1'' to - 5'' Drop Links - set at 3'' Drop... - RoaringToyz adjustable 3''to +8'' Stretch Links +6'' Stretch... - EK ZZZ 5/25"Long"Chain Set for +6'' Stretch - 2009 Factory Black Rear Wheel With 09' Rear Rotor, +3Rear sproket -2Front - New Factory Spec Bridgstone Battlax BT016 Rear Tire
- Extended Rear Brake Line (rubber for better feel) - Goodridge Steel Braided superbike front brake lines - 06' ZX10R "Gutted" internals "No Restriction" Cat Pipe - New From Kawasaki Header to "Cat" & Midpipe Muffler Gaskets - 07' Full 2 1/4 Titanium Mid Pipe - Servo & Cables Eliminated - Almost Brand New "Perfect" 07 Black Dual Mufflers (dude had a megaphone) With Full Set Of Polished Heat Sheilds - New A & R Baffel Kit with 1 extra bag of packing in each muffler for a deep tone. - K & N Air Filter - PowerCommander PC3 Usb with Aux pump and FirmWare updates - CarbonTech Carbon Fiber Muffler Heat Shield Covers - CarbonTech Carbon Fiber Midpipe Heat Shield Cover - Puig Carbon Fiber windscreen - CarbonTech Carbon Fiber Heel Plates - "Simulated" Carbon Fiber Mirrors, Hard to find Euro Spec Headlight covers - ect bike does have some minor cosmetic imperfections but nothing big.. Rides like a new bike.... Im asking 7900 obo but feel free to make an offer Alos interested in TRADES OF EQUAL VALUE & TRADES + CASH OR CASH OFFERS interested in anything with a value!! possibly a smaller or older bike PLUS CASH
THE BIKE HAD BEEN VANDALIZED WHEN I GOT IT NEVER BEEN DOWN!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
and

I picked the bike up from Illinois thats where it was bought new!!! And if your not in the market for a 10r ppl quit slandering my post please!!! i could care less what you think of value!! I WORK AT A DEALERSHIP!!!!!!! the same guys that slander values of bikes are the guys trying to get 2011 models for 2gs under list.. Go to hell!!! And though i realize you can get an 09 new for near the same money, THAT BIKE SUCKS COMPARED TO 06-07s.. this bike is up for sale, keep your dickheaded comments to yourself!!!!!!

·
Chickenstrip Eater
4,075 Posts
Extended rubber brakeline for better feel?:spit: lol admit it, that bike scared you straight into buying a bigwheel with nos and neons.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
this is my second 10R. im selling it to buy a TURBO ZX12R

The first 10R was set up for circut tracks!!!! And might i add that most of the people talking shit are street riders who dont use all that power kawasaki gives them anyway.. They just like to say they ride a 10r!! IN TRAFFIC DOESNT COUNT!!!!.... I initially used a steel-braided rear brakeline but there was no feeling to it- meaning everytime i touched it it locked up... The rubber factory front main i used for the rear gave it that cushy feeling again.... and to the man who knows everything. The fork tubes on the SE are factory black not painted and out of everyone calling it stock, nobody even noticed a 6inch strech? doesnt look stock to me.. but thats cuz ive had 2 now i guess :crackup:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts