Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Pittsburgh riders, Deals Gap Anyone? Mar 7th???

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  luckz88 
#1 ·
Anyone up for a deals gap trip on the weekend of march 7th, I'm meeting a few friends there and looking for some others to share the ride?!! Just got back in town from the military and none of my old friends own bikes!!

#5 ·
Sorry fella's I've been away from my computer for a while, let me know whats up, I was planning on trailering my bike on my toyota corolla (yeah kinda gay I know but, whatever it takes). I have a small trailer with one chock on it and it could fit one more. If anyone has a bigger trailer, bigger ride and we can pitch in on gas or somethin that might work. It's a 9hr ride as far as yahoo maps says I'm sure it wouldn't be that on a 10R but don't know what the weather will be like either. In PA it'll probably be FU#KIN snowin that weekend!

#7 ·
I plan on going several times this summer, so I'll post on here when I plan on going! It's gonna be deals gap instead on daytona this year, I'll probably hit Daytona again next year! I just got the motorcycle chock from harbor frieght today, it seems really sturdy! I'm picking up the trailer tomorrow!!

#8 ·
if you go later in then year i will meet you there...its still to cold over there for me and i am doing a trackday the following weekend so funds will be kinda tight

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.