Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i see that there is a thread for pa riders... but no one from pittsburgh post in it... well, hopefully we can get something together!!!

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
mattfr12 is from there...down by racetrack road area

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah ive ridden with him last year... havent really heard from him

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
me neither...i just did a trackday up there and i thought he was going to join but i havent heard from him

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i gotta get out to one of those... what mods do i have to do with my bike to make it track ready?

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
well since its your first time probably not to much...check with your organzation and read there rules on what you have to do...if i had to guess i would say change anti freeze out to water weter...pull your fuses for your headlights and tailight...tape over the plastic headlight and tailight lends covers, turn signals...thats probably about it...if you look under the video/pictures section i just put a link up of a video i made from beaverun last weekend...thast about a half hour away from u

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yep, i really want to give it a shot... ive been out there in my car... i cant even imagine how much fun it would be on my bike

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
pittsburgh riders? anyone

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Steelers fan Hell yea!

"Here We Go Steelers,Here We Go!"
I just happen to be stuck in the Indpls area for the momment.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Go-Pens!

·
Registered
183 Posts
i'm in. from beaver county. prob 15 mins from beav run. really want to try a track day. i'm up for anything on the weekends. kids have sports during the week. there are some kick ass roads just over the state line in ohio.

·
Registered
600 Posts
burgh boy here as well, demented and I talking about lube run sometime (cranberry) maybe next Thursday??????? I know demented said he was out for this week

·
Registered
58 Posts
I live in the South Hills. Do alot of weekend riding in the Laurel Highlands (7 Springs, Ohiopyle). Always up for rides and meeting other 10 owners.

·
Registered
183 Posts
i'm in jhskier. ohiopyle area is cool. just let me know. i'm in beaver county bout 25min north of pitts. i'll ride down and meet ya and we can go from there. all i know in the southhills is 51. don't get out that way much. let me know bob

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Are we ready for some football!

Going to the Home opener next weekend.Coming in from Indy,the family and I are looking forward to seeing some Steelers Football!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts