Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
that's sick...as a owner of a national champion pitbul, I'm appauled to the lengths some people go to make up for the smallness of their members...

·
I really need to get out of the house
11,176 Posts
I didn't know hyenas were so big. They always look small...compared to a lion.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
LOL! I was being sarcastic.........................I have been involved in almost every avenue of dog existence for a good number of years, the term "champion" means shit! And the mentality behind it even less! Especially if it is breed orientated. PitBulls have a certain heritage, you can't change that! People abuse everything on this planet and thus the cock up with various breeds, whether rottwielers, pits, Bouvs, Neo's etc. etc.

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
DethsZX10 said:
Ive been to a few "Dog shows" There are brutal.
I'm going to step over a line here and say that if you are talking dog fights- you are scum for even attending and not turning them in.

If you mean show- then disregard.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
..................must clarify that dog fighting is one avenue I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY ASSOCIATION WITH WHATSOEVER, other then trying to hunt these idiots down and torch them!!!!! I am generally talking of the sport side of training, working trials, breed show ring etc.

Animal abuse is so severe and is found everywhere, even in the sport side of things! Emotional stress and abuse can be just as bad as physical abuse. So sad, I guess one could go on and on and on from the commercial side of things to wild life etc, it is never ending and everywhere! :sad: :sad: :sad:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Zega said:
..................must clarify that dog fighting is one avenue I HAVE NEVER HAD ANY ASSOCIATION WITH WHATSOEVER, other then trying to hunt these idiots down and torch them!!!!! I am generally talking of the sport side of training, working trials, breed show ring etc.
My post was to dethszx10 as in quote.
I know you are just clarifying what you said, but I don't want anyone to think I was referring to you.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ZX10Miami said:
My post was to dethszx10 as in quote.
I know you are just clarifying what you said, but I don't want anyone to think I was referring to you.:thumbsup:
Cool, no prob! Also just didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,261 Posts
green_zx said:
I bet the make cool pets until the day they don't feel like being the pet and make you dinner.
:+1:

·
Registered
104 Posts
They had those guys in maxim mag. this month .I read that a young kid let one in his tent, because he thought it was cute, The hyena ate the kid,the whole kid, head and all. Fucking crazy!.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts