Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are my winnings from the Pit Bull photo contest! Thank you Pit Bull and ZX-10r.net mods for making this awesome contest!

520 conversion kit w/ EK chain and -1/+2 sprockets for my CBR600rr trake bike (soon to be race bike hopefully) and also they threw in an autographed picture of Kevin Schwantz!

My winning picture:

·
Chairman of the Board
16,051 Posts
HUGE thanks to Pit Bull for doing this contest with us. That is a SUPER nice prize right there!! Congrats. If you guys aren't familiar with their products you can check em out here...

http://www.pit-bull.com/

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice. I love the contests here and great sponsors. Your pic is worth winning. Congrats
Thanks :thumbsup: I agree 100% about the contests here. I wish more people would have entered this one since it was kinda fun to go out and take some nice pictures with my bike and my pup.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,051 Posts
Thanks :thumbsup: I agree 100% about the contests here. I wish more people would have entered this one since it was kinda fun to go out and take some nice pictures with my bike and my pup.

I wish that too. I felt really bad when I had to contact Pit Bull for them to decide the winner and only had a couple of guys enter. I cant force members to enter the contest but its really easier to get other vendors interested in doing a contest when there is a good turn out in the thread. Your pics were great though and I hope you enjoy the conversion kit.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
I wish that too. I felt really bad when I had to contact Pit Bull for them to decide the winner and only had a couple of guys enter. I cant force members to enter the contest but its really easier to get other vendors interested in doing a contest when there is a good turn out in the thread. Your pics were great though and I hope you enjoy the conversion kit.
:thumbsup:
Only problem that I'm sure wasn't only an issue for me...I didn't have pitbull stands, and I didn't have my pup yet...I just got a blue nose pup, she's 7 weeks so I couldn't take her hoMe, but here's a pic anyways...have a male lab named titan, so we stuck with the greek God theme and named her Iris (goddess of the rainbow)...

OP, great pic and congrats!

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts