Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after yelling at the dog, the wife, and my computer, i figured out, im just really pissed off. Now the important part, why?

I have no f'ing clue why im mad. Does that happen to anyone else?

So i apologized to the wife and the dog, the computer deserved it and aint getting an apology.

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
yer pissed off cause it not as warm as you would like it...You wants more coin for bike stuff....Plus a few cold ones as well...use that as an excuse till you figure out the real reason

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
when the last time you had sex??????
saturday night, and my wife has been chasing me around the house for another go since i got home from work.....

Don't say it, i already said i didn't know why.... :)

·
Just trolling
2,618 Posts
you happy? i honestly get irritated when im just bored and have nothing to do. summer im a totally diffrent person. winter is depressing. no lie

·
Registered
2,542 Posts

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
you sound like myself!,.....stressed with the economy, cold ass weather with no riding, the place I work at is a disorganized mess, and shit man do I need a vacation!!!!!!!!!!!

So I am planning one for the spring!!,.......two whole weeks of nothing but doing whatever I freakin feel like doin!,.....except for punching the people who annoy me , in the face!!,.....lol.....being arrested might put a cramp in my vacation!!!...lol

Take a weekend get away if nothin else,.......it is crazy how a few days with different scenery will change your outlook and well being!!!
And damn dude,......your woman is fine,.........don't make her chase you around!!....LOL

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
Glad i could be of some use for once. Please tell my wife this :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts