Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of Pirelli Diablo Rosso's that I bought extra by accident. I would like to get them off my hands. Still has the stickers on the tires from the factory.

The front is 120/60/17
The rear is 190/55/17

Now retail (estimate) it goes for 160 for the front and 260 for the rear.

I will not put a price on these, I will hold up a bidding. Just Pm with your bids. ***Please factor in the shipping costs when you place your bids***

I can have pictures up later if you guys want even though I'm sure you guys know what a new tire looks like.

shipping would be out of 14620

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Guess no one's interested in tires.

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just to confirm these are brand new, never mounted with ZERO miles on them?
WELL................They may have 1 mile on them because I have been rolling them around in the shop to move them out of the way! hahah

Attachments

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok, since I haven't received 1 decent offer....2 dollars isn't a real offer. I will probably put them on ebay.

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
With all those bikes, you would think it wouldn't hurt to have a few spare tires laying around...GL with ebay!

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
I have the rossos now...I would take this set off your hands if I wasn't a poor fuggar

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
Is the front tire a 60 or a 70 series?

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
With all those bikes, you would think it wouldn't hurt to have a few spare tires laying around...GL with ebay!
That's the thing...with having so many bikes, if one has a bad tire I just hop on the next one and order the tire which only takes 2 days for me to get. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
PM replied

·
Registered
22 Posts
100 plus shipping for the rear

1 - 15 of 15 Posts