Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is hands down the best street tire i have ridden on to date. From 37 degrees and rain/snow to high 70's and track use, i couldnt find ONE thing wrong with these tires.

i rode 3 days at miller motorsports park/salt lake city on these tires during the WSBK event. there were 85 people from around the world with the option of riding 35 different bikes at any time. not one single crash out of all 3 days!!

since returning from miller, these tires have been on backorder. couldnt get them. well, now we have sets in stock and ready to go.

http://www.superbikesupply.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=SBS&Product_Code=pirelli-diablo-rosso-2&Category_Code=tires-Pirelli

here are some pics from the weekend. notice the tire pics at the end of the event. 3 days. 85 riders. street and track miles. no warmers. straight from the pits to the track. the tires still have TONS of tread left!! awesome tires.

mary even got in on the action! here is a short video of her getting a 2 up ride from none other than the man himself. KEN HILL!! (khcoaching.com)

(forgive me on the video footage. my forte isnt photography!!)

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
how much for a set?

prefer a 190 rear. for my 05 zx10, how much is shipping to either mettaline falls WA USA or BC canada, Nelson.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
is WA considered part of the 48?

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, it is definitely the lower 48. It would be a great deal more to ship to Canada, so it would definitely be better if you could have them shipped to WA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts