Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Given where I live long stretches of no twisties is going to happen.

I was having another Angel GT put on last week when the side wall exploded on the installer. I didn't see anything wrong with the tire nor did they, so they bought me a new one. It was going to be days before the tire was going to get to the dealer to put it on so I have a Michelin Pilot 3 on there right now. I'll do another set of Angel GTs after this rear gives up it's goose. I'm curious if the Rosso III tires are longer lasting than the Rosso IIs.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Given where I live long stretches of no twisties is going to happen.

I was having another Angel GT put on last week when the side wall exploded on the installer. I didn't see anything wrong with the tire nor did they, so they bought me a new one. It was going to be days before the tire was going to get to the dealer to put it on so I have a Michelin Pilot 3 on there right now. I'll do another set of Angel GTs after this rear gives up it's goose. I'm curious if the Rosso III tires are longer lasting than the Rosso IIs.
After riding on the michelin you wont go back. It is a Fantastic street tire. 6000 miles if properly inflated

·
Registered
94 Posts
I'll do another set of Angel GTs after this rear gives up it's goose. I'm curious if the Rosso III tires are longer lasting than the Rosso IIs.
Rosso 3's are not long lasting tyres on the ZX10, nor are the Rosso Corsa. Chew through a rear in 3.5k kms and front in approx 5 - 6k kms.

Similar to the Power 3's I have tried.

Now on S21's front and rear with the rear being first and I have good side grip and life. 6k kms from the rear so far with good meat on the center of the tyre which is where the others would chew through. Running 32/34-6 f/r psi

21 - 23 of 23 Posts