for anyone that is interested season 3 starts tonight 6pm PST
just a reminder.:mrgreen:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
kawi1000 said:
I watch it too but I wish there's more bikes, I saw only 2 from.:mrgreen:
Since your new Kawi1000 you might not know that I talked to the Host of the show on the phone last year and he said he loves the bikes to, but the main audiance is cars. He's trying but he has others that call the shots as well from ratings...we just have to hope he can get more bikes than last year. :dontknow:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
I got an idea. Blooo and 1killer1liter should race for pinks on PINKS!!!! :idea: :mrgreen:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ruthless Racing said:
I got an idea. Blooo and 1killer1liter should race for pinks on PINKS!!!! :idea: :mrgreen:
Don't start sh!t RR...the only thing I fear is another 10....but then again
taking home another 10 is better than a Suk or something...so good :idea:

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
bluedevil said:
Damn 1killer1liter, Blooo sounds pretty confident.
:zx_orange
.......................................................................................:zx_blue:

·
Registered
3,449 Posts
bluedevil said:
:crackup: That's going to be interesting, all that smack talking.:popcorn:

-----:zx_orange
-----:zx_blue:

:wav:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When I talked to the Host on the Show, I was trying to convince him to do a hayabusa against a 10...at the time he thought the busa was the fastest bike in the world...a gave him some new info. that the new 1000cc bikes are here and stock for stock it makes good raceing. Don't worry RR...if he ever did do that race I would have called you. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
764 Posts
I got turned off the show when I saw the supposed import vs domestic battle. They had this kid with a turbo'd Civic run against a 4th gen Trans Am. Can't remember if the Trans Am had a blower or not. Think it did. But he wasn't allowed to spray for the first couple of runs. Think they allowed him to spray on the last run when he developed trans problems.

But it made me sick with the negotiations that went on. The kid was trying to get a 20 car length head start. I thought these cars were going to run heads up. To me there should be no negotiating. Race what you brought or don't race at all.

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ZX10 Guy said:
I got turned off the show when I saw the supposed import vs domestic battle. They had this kid with a turbo'd Civic run against a 4th gen Trans Am. Can't remember if the Trans Am had a blower or not. Think it did. But he wasn't allowed to spray for the first couple of runs. Think they allowed him to spray on the last run when he developed trans problems.

But it made me sick with the negotiations that went on. The kid was trying to get a 20 car length head start. I thought these cars were going to run heads up. To me there should be no negotiating. Race what you brought or don't race at all.

yeah, the negotiations get messy sometimes...really messy...but they are trying to simulate if you were on the street negotiating and the host doesn’t help:headshake:. I did it in for real when a youngster living in LA on my pure stock Interceptor 700 against a race car with Nitrous and stall convertor. We bet $50 bucks and he said he could only beat me if I gave him a 3 car length and the go. I lost by 3 car lengths. The go is where he got me....that was good negotiating.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
bluedevil said:
When I talked to the Host on the Show, I was trying to convince him to do a hayabusa against a 10...at the time he thought the busa was the fastest bike in the world...a gave him some new info. that the new 1000cc bikes are here and stock for stock it makes good raceing. Don't worry RR...if he ever did do that race I would have called you. :thumbsup:
1300cc's stretched vs 1000cc's stock wheelbase man I love those odds!!! :helmet: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
ZX10 Guy said:
:iamwithst
I understand that's what happens on the street sometimes. But I agree with you. If you don't think you can beat someone, sit down and shut up. Don't ask for some ridiculous headstart or whatever.

·
Registered
319 Posts
reckless1 said:
what a shiity start to a new season 2 piles of crap bad liars and back to back episodes of the same
:+1:

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
one of the guys I ride with here in OKC is part of Full Throttle Racing, they are the ones with the mustang that had the real flame paint job. They took the kids civic and then took the wooley mammoth last season.

I went to the watch party and it was nuts, they had the wooley mammoth outside of the restraurant and fired it up. that thing is loud as all get out.

·
Registered
376 Posts
phastone said:
:iamwithst
I understand that's what happens on the street sometimes. But I agree with you. If you don't think you can beat someone, sit down and shut up. Don't ask for some ridiculous headstart or whatever.
Incase you didn't notice, that's what makes the show... the show would only be 10 minutes long if they just raced and didn't put in the negotiations. It creates drama, and expressions on people's faces, that's what makes TV. If someone wants real heads-up racing with no negotiations, just watch real racing on ESPN or Speed. This is supposed to be different.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts