Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
969 Posts
I laughed to when I saw that cause he was told to be careful right before he got on the bike......Dumbass.............

·
Registered
179 Posts
Ok, I just read another post said he was trying to show off, that was super stupid then, what a tool I totally agree with that. Seems like some people should stick to what they know, in his case, nothing, so he should get off the show as he is just dumb, I used to watch that show and thought it was decent, but as time went on, I saw how stupid it was and how lame he runs it and now I just can't stand it.

·
Registered
113 Posts
what an arrogant ‘tard, if he had lightened up a little afterward and laughed it off instead of maintaining the macho serious attitude, people would not be rippin’ on him so hard

you can’t maintain an image of a bad ass after a bike hands you YOUR ass

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit: :spit:

i know it shouldn't be funny to watch someone bite it the way he did but i can't help it...as said already...had he got up and laughed it off maybe that would have helped but his silent, shirtless walk to the ambulance was just as funny....and then at the end to say that he has been riding bikes since he was five...lol.....:lol:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts