Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dude i got a hard on i want to go on this show so bad!

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
smith the "all out" sireies doesnt put up pink slips. it's all about $$$$

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
no lengths on this one ITS ALL HEADS UP!

·
Registered
779 Posts
just watched it, decent show, but speed tv pissed me off because they showed the same damn episode 3 times in a row! got my hopes up for a marathon or special night, that grand national woulda won if the guy put his transbrake on! those cars are the ultimate sleepers...........

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yea that guy on your left is porto that was his first trackday where he DIDNT wreck

·
Registered
585 Posts
I went to the one in Ennis, it was a joke but they did a great edit job. They wanted 10 second cars or faster and could have posted that from the beggining sparing us all a lengthy day of slow ass rice rockets, and......No bikes were admited. There were 10 million cars and a handfull of actually fast cars that they wanted for the show. The entire day was a beating from hell, it was way to crouded and unorganized.

This is all my opinion....so there ya go. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
that show was pretty sweet. none of the bullshit guys askin for 10-14 lengths and makin excuses. thought it sucked that the one guy got kicked out for runnin too fast. i was pullin for that chevelle cause i had a red 71 just like it in high school (minus the 500+hp motor). they need to do a bike episode for sure!!

·
Registered
376 Posts
norcal10 said:
that show was pretty sweet. none of the bullshit guys askin for 10-14 lengths and makin excuses. thought it sucked that the one guy got kicked out for runnin too fast. i was pullin for that chevelle cause i had a red 71 just like it in high school (minus the 500+hp motor). they need to do a bike episode for sure!!
They did, but they need to do another. This time with non-pro racers.

·
Registered
4,049 Posts
10 speed said:
smith the "all out" sireies doesnt put up pink slips. it's all about $$$$
I like the new series!!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
585 Posts
norcal10 said:
You know that pissed me off as well. I could understand if he went from a 10.4 to a 9.7 or something but from a 9.9 to a 9.79 and get kicked out for running to fast?? hell the drop in temps alone during the day could have caused that. I don't think the dude held anything back all day, I think he got robbed. The chick that won it was in line right next to us the entire mile long line to get in.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ruthless Racing said:
I like the new series!!!! :thumbsup:
I have a feeling this new show will finally put me and you on the same track lol

1 - 20 of 38 Posts