Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
MIA Post Whore
Joined
·
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- your PM box is full!! Do some cleaning, trying to reach you guys!
 

·
MIA Post Whore
Joined
·
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya, couldn't wait. need'n toys!
 

·
MIA Post Whore
Joined
·
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New helmet/sheild/fog guard. Mirror block off plates. Bar end mirror. Credit card a smoken!! Tonight I gotta do my son's and niece's Christmas shopping b4 I bang my cards limiter. Damn thing is sitting damn close to redline now.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,537 Posts
the fuggers gonna melt before your eyes!!

BD
 

·
MIA Post Whore
Joined
·
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Naaaa, it won't melt. It's titanium!!

It's classic counting eggs b4 they hatch economics. Income return time is right around the corner and with W still in the big house, my return should be A-ok!! Boy I was worried dem fuggers would screw with the tax breaks.
 

·
MIA Post Whore
Joined
·
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NWZX10 said:
Good lookin lid. Slava's the man on Shoei's
yes, he is. yes, he is. Fugger wouldn't give me another 20% off the total though. Fuggy fugger! Like they need a profit. Sheeeeeeeee....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,071 Posts
miykl said:
yes, he is. yes, he is. Fugger wouldn't give me another 20% off the total though. Fuggy fugger! Like they need a profit. Sheeeeeeeee....
Tell you what slacker, actually i phucked up and gave you the crg mirrors for the price of one instead of charging for another mirror. My damn price sheet didn't mention it was the price per mirror. But your still getting them don't worry.

But i'll give you another 20% off anything I quote you hell i'll even trade you free in exchange you pay for some of my parts I want for my bike even at my dealer rates ;)

first on the list, Ti Crank and Rods / valves for the 1036 motor build up

who says ducs can't get 150hp :rolleyes:

Fair ?
 

·
MIA Post Whore
Joined
·
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
flatout said:
Tell you what slacker, actually i phucked up and gave you the crg mirrors for the price of one instead of charging for another mirror. My damn price sheet didn't mention it was the price per mirror. But your still getting them don't worry.

But i'll give you another 20% off anything I quote you hell i'll even trade you free in exchange you pay for some of my parts I want for my bike even at my dealer rates ;)

first on the list, Ti Crank and Rods / valves for the 1036 motor build up

who says ducs can't get 150hp :rolleyes:

Fair ?
Fug that fuggar!! Ti cranks and Rods??? Keep your 20%!!!

Do they really even make Ti cranks? Fugging eh!! LOL Naaaa man. No complaints from me on you guys. If I did, ya just wouldn't hear from me.
 

·
I really need to get out of the house
Joined
·
11,176 Posts
Slava is gonna have us all in Shoei before long.

Where's mine?! :helmet:
 

·
MIA Post Whore
Joined
·
8,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Got my helmet in today. fugging Fast!!!! It's damn sweet. The fit and light weight are unbelievable. never, ever will my head reside in a cheep helmet again!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
250 Posts
helmet

Slava,

Send me a price on a large of the same helmet...man its sweet...might have to add it to my list of charges I am planning on adding to the old card...

Thanks
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
34,537 Posts
miykl said:
Got my helmet in today. fugging Fast!!!! It's damn sweet. The fit and light weight are unbelievable. never, ever will my head reside in a cheep helmet again!!
why its just a soft ol melon!

BD
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top