Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Is there any way that those of us military members stationed overseas (APO addresses) can take advantage of this sale???

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
Thanks Slava,

Ordered two sets of these...Smoking deal! Really sticky feeling tires especially compared to the Dunrocks. Can't wait to get these skins on.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Slava,

That is a great deal. I have a question, when you sent my Leo Vince slip on did you send it parcel post or priority mail??? Please let me know so I know when to expect it

Thanks,

Wayne

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hey Slava,

Got the PP's yesterday. Thanks. I found out that you shipped them to the right address after all. I guess somewhere along the line, the numbers got mixed up at UPS. But they made it here just fine.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Sorry Slava, but if that price is for the Pilot Power street tire then it is WAY high! I bought a pair 190/50 for $148 and 120/70 for $102 at my local parts dealer and that was the sticker price on their shelf. With local tax I paid about $266 for the pair. I've seen the race tires for about the price your listing.

Again, sorry. I try to support our sponsors but I also look out for the guys posting on here.

sorry.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thats some unreal prices if thats local. I shit you not I have to order over 8k in tires to get them low enough to sell at 237.99 shipped.

If your seeing the power race for that same price let me know because i'll buy a couple pallets at that price.
Slava

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
mawonline.com is selling PP's for alittle less than what I paid plus shipping.

When I find the site for the PP Race I will let you know. I wasn't interested in the race tires so I didn't pay much attention but I think they were listing for about $230 plus shipping.

Again, I'm not trying to take away from your sales or anything, just trying to save guys some money on things like tires so they can spend more money on hop-ups from you.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
maw if I do my math correcit is over the price i'm charging of 237.99 shipped

Order # Price........ Description......

(02341) $96.95 Michelin Pilot Power 120/70ZR17 Front Tire

(02665) $146.95 Michelin Pilot Power 190/50ZR17 Rear Tire

plus 18 to ship 2 tires. -----261.90 shipped. 23.91 difference.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
That is why I said "what I paid PLUS shipping". And sorry, I didn't see you were including shipping when I first posted. I hardly ever buy tires online cause the shipping is what kills you and I don't mount myself, so I opt to go to my local place and get the package "buy and mounted" deal.

My local place did say that Mich. cut back production of the PP. He said there was a memo one of the large distributors was buying the PP's in bulk and selling overseas for way cheap to undercut someone else or to aviod some tarriff or somthing like that. But Mich was trying to find out who it was so they temporarily cut down production to find the "tire leak". He said that is just what his Mich rep told him "off the record".

Back to the prices, Another local shop that I'm in tight with for buying my dirt stuff looked up his prices for buying just a single set from his distributors. He said that $250 for a pair was under his cost.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts