Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up the bike this morning with the fresh PP3s. Was running Dunlop Q3s before. So far the difference is night and day. I haven't leaned these tires all the way yet, but I instantly felt more confident in the grip that the PP3s have out of the box. Not only that but the 10 is free falling into corners now, the Q3s took some muscle to get the bike to lean. Both rears were 190/55. Will continue to update with more seat time on the PP3s. So far so bueno!

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No prob! I've seen a lot of the 10r owners on here running the Q3's and loving them. They definitely have the grip, but in my opinion the turn in and ease of lean on the PP3s are superior. This is only after a day of riding however. Longevity and consistancy reports to come, along with a track day update!

·
ZX-10R enthusiast
6,556 Posts
Hard to beat...great grip, turn in, and LONGEVITY!!! I got 3800 hard miles out of a rear

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Power 3s are awesome. Love mine... definitely have a lot mpre confidence in them compared to all the 'stones and Dunlops I've had on.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Personally I have NEVER liked 'stones. Almost wiped out on my 04 636 with the stockers on there a couple times. Never trusted them again. So far PP3 is my favorite tire for sure!

Hard to beat...great grip, turn in, and LONGEVITY!!! I got 3800 hard miles out of a rear
Really glad to hear you got that kind of mileage out of your rear PP3. I just got my gen2 in June so I havent had much seat time to pound on her yet. I'm very comfortable with the bike already though, especially after slapping on the new shoes.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts