Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, what are you guys using to put pics directly into a post?? For the life of me I can't get mine to work... whenever I resize to the specifications the pic still fails to load because its too big, so I'm forced to make the pic like a 1x1 and you can't even see it... any help out there for me? Thanks

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I have been using paint program on my PC....open program, go to file...select open, Go to my pics, select pic, then go to image, select stretch/skew, I have been starting with 75% and go down til pic is small enough, then select save as and rename pic. Then when on reply screen, scroll down you will see manage attatchments, then browse your my pics for you new saved pic, upload. Use the paperclip to input you image into reply...hope this works for you....this is how i have been doing it

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks a bunch I used photobucket to put that in. I already had photobucket but had not been able to get the pic in the post.

Now can I use photobucket to opload pics to my profile??

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Hmmm what exactly did you tell me, that you couldn't help me, that you and computers don't get along....that you have to have other people load your pics for you?? :mrgreen:

She is the most computer illiterate person that i know

1 - 20 of 21 Posts