Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bradshow01 said:
hmmm, that rr looks pretty nice just sitting back there........
Yeah it does... kind of missing it already, transferred the tag to zx.

The 11 is torquey though and laughs at wind gusts.

Will let you know soon if my friend can buy the CBR or not.

Could work out even with shipping but I'd be more comfortable if you were able to see it in person.

If it is available, I'll take lots of pictures and describe it to a fault in a pm to you with a price before it goes in a trader or anything.:beer:

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Oh maaan! He took off the stock exhaust, I always liked how those 11's exhaust looked.... Sounded good too.....

I like that color... Need some bags for that thing and your set!......:thumbsup:

·
Still here
9,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
ZXTOM said:
Oh maaan! He took off the stock exhaust, I always liked how those 11's exhaust looked.... Sounded good too.....

I like that color... Need some bags for that thing and your set!......:thumbsup:
The stealth sound would have been cool, probably changed the exhaust to lose sctatches not to mention weight.

The muzzy has no scratches though and the thing has been dropped standing still on each side, so that is what makes me think it was due to scratches.
- tail and tank perfect/ front upper, mirrors some light to med scratches and lowers what you see including a crack.

I think losing the decals and a wet sanding will lose a lot of scratches. As long as I know I didn't make them, they don't bother me on the "beater" bikes.

I think of them as anti-theft marks:mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
...nice lookin' bike mang! Just, resist the urge (no matter how difficult) to paint it green, k? :wink: :thumbsup:

D

·
Green Hippie
17,566 Posts
nice yacht:thumbsup: and I know someone that can fix those scratches:cool:

·
Registered
516 Posts
Beautiful Bike man. Kawi makes some stylish bikes and most powerful bike in there time(s). My first Kawi was the GPZ900 then a ZX11D and now I have the ZX10 and this:

SST (super sport tourer).:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
pr0phet00 said:
Beautiful Bike man. Kawi makes some stylish bikes and most powerful bike in there time(s). My first Kawi was the GPZ900 then a ZX11D and now I have the ZX10 and this:

SST (super sport tourer).:mrgreen:
I had the '84, a '90, an '04, but no ZZR 1200....pretty bike. What did you think of your gpz 900? I modded mine; Murray pipe, CR 37's, Megacycle Stg 1 cams, Wiseco 970 kit, and stock valve flowed head. It picked up alot of acceleration, and from 145 mph to 160+ mph! In your photo, is that Remus slip ons?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah bikes change and then the it changes the "Class" the bike is in now.. I had 96 D4 myself. Great machine. Wish I still had it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts