Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

pics/vids showing the ZX-10R being used for stunting

3K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  miykl 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey I wanted to start a thread asking you all to search for visual proof the ZX-10R can and has and is used for stunting.. so can you link vids or pics when you find one with a 10R being used for stunting?!! Show us what you've got.

In this clip its stark barren of our zx-10r bikes, can you go out and find vids and pics with them being used??? the clip below is what we don't wanna see..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5WqkGNjm3s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

#3 · (Edited)
Exactly, so now rather than just comment on this thread, go find some of your own and post them as REQUESTED lol. This is an active participation thread, the goal is for YOU as the reader/member to go find pics and vids of a ZX-10R being used. It is not my intention to find them to show you..

#9 · (Edited)
And every member thus far on this thread can't even come on to the thread and follow directions, if you can't participate in the right way fuck off and go make a thread you and the rest of your sorry retarded friends can understand..if you don't like it, go elsewhere and post..simple as that..

same group of retards and fuckups each and every day doing the same retarded shit, getting kinda old.

*Added note as to why I posted a vid with no 10rs in it.. simple, out of all those bikes in the vid not a single damn 10r being used, any normal thinking person would say they cant be used for stunting or maybe they are shitty bikes and nobody that stunts even considers them worthy of stunting. There are lots of admirers of that group that rides every year so why isn't even one of them on a 10r..? find pics to prove otherwise.. its really a no brainer, and aparently it is to dificult for the average person coming to this thread.. says a lot..Now feel free to defend your supidity and inability to do simple non braining things ..my job to start the thread is done.. I have no need to say anything more.. post up or shut up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.