Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey I wanted to start a thread asking you all to search for visual proof the ZX-10R can and has and is used for stunting.. so can you link vids or pics when you find one with a 10R being used for stunting?!! Show us what you've got.

In this clip its stark barren of our zx-10r bikes, can you go out and find vids and pics with them being used??? the clip below is what we don't wanna see..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5WqkGNjm3s&feature=youtube_gdata_player

·
Banned
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I see everyone on 636 in that vid:dontknow:
Exactly, so now rather than just comment on this thread, go find some of your own and post them as REQUESTED lol. This is an active participation thread, the goal is for YOU as the reader/member to go find pics and vids of a ZX-10R being used. It is not my intention to find them to show you..

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Exactly, so now rather than just comment on this thread, go find some of your own and post them as REQUESTED lol. This is an active participation thread, the goal is for YOU as the reader/member to go find pics and vids of a ZX-10R being used. It is not my intention to find them to show you..
You need to lead by an example,by posting the wrong vid of what you're truly looking for is deceiving.But what do I know:dontknow:

Pretty retarded to ask for zx10r bikes videos but you post a zx6r vid...but yea

Kinda like saying to post only pics of dogs and your example is posting a sheep humping a turtle but want dogs pics only

·
Banned
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You need to lead by an example,by posting the wrong vid of what you're truly looking for is deceiving.But what do I know:dontknow:

Nope,:heyyou: I am just saying follow directions rather than be negative about every single thread you go to..He who starts a thread, doesn't have to do anything but start it..ask for what they are looking for..nothing more..this idea of the OP needing to show you examples is your own criteria, not mine as the thread maker, so if you have no pics or vids there is nothing for you to do at this thread come back when others have done the work.. have a nice day

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Nope,:heyyou: I am just saying follow directions rather than be negative about every single thread you go to..He who starts a thread, doesn't have to do anything but start it..ask for what they are looking for..nothing more..this idea of the OP needing to show you examples is your own criteria, not mine as the thread maker, so if you have no pics or vids there is nothing for you to do at this thread come back when others have done the work.. have a nice day
Here you go little lamb

·
Banned
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Every post and comment by ninjseba reminds me of a troll haha.

And every member thus far on this thread can't even come on to the thread and follow directions, if you can't participate in the right way fuck off and go make a thread you and the rest of your sorry retarded friends can understand..if you don't like it, go elsewhere and post..simple as that..

same group of retards and fuckups each and every day doing the same retarded shit, getting kinda old.

*Added note as to why I posted a vid with no 10rs in it.. simple, out of all those bikes in the vid not a single damn 10r being used, any normal thinking person would say they cant be used for stunting or maybe they are shitty bikes and nobody that stunts even considers them worthy of stunting. There are lots of admirers of that group that rides every year so why isn't even one of them on a 10r..? find pics to prove otherwise.. its really a no brainer, and aparently it is to dificult for the average person coming to this thread.. says a lot..Now feel free to defend your supidity and inability to do simple non braining things ..my job to start the thread is done.. I have no need to say anything more.. post up or shut up!

·
Registered
2,728 Posts
And every member thus far on this thread can't even come on to the thread and follow directions, if you can't participate in the right way fuck off and go make a thread you and the rest of your sorry retarded friends can understand..if you don't like it, go elsewhere and post..simple as that..

same group of retards and fuckups each and every day doing the same retarded shit, getting kinda old..
you know why you always have issues with people here man, because your attitude sucks. you complain about the site being dead after you hardly use it over the 5 years you've had an account then now flood it with a ton of stupid shit no one cares about and get defensive on every single post. check your attitude dude. you are getting pissed off that people aren't doing what you asked them to do on the internet when you yourself aren't even doing it. google it your damn self to start the thread right and feel free to go fuck yourself along the way

to stay on topic here you go

http://www.streetfire.net/video/trying-to-stunt-2006-zx10r-intil-i-get-my-stunt-bi_129267.htm
http://www.streetfire.net/video/2006-zx10r-rollin-burnouts_131389.htm

god damn kids cant even google these days what the fuck

·
Banned
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
you know why you always have issues with people here man, because your attitude sucks. you complain about the site being dead after you hardly use it over the 5 years you've had an account then now flood it with a ton of stupid shit no one cares about and get defensive on every single post. check your attitude dude. you are getting pissed off that people aren't doing what you asked them to do on the internet when you yourself aren't even doing it. google it your damn self to start the thread right and feel free to go fuck yourself along the way

to stay on topic here you go

http://www.streetfire.net/video/trying-to-stunt-2006-zx10r-intil-i-get-my-stunt-bi_129267.htm
http://www.streetfire.net/video/2006-zx10r-rollin-burnouts_131389.htm

2012 ZX10R STUNT and SEXY LADY - YouTube

god damn kids cant even google these days what the fuck

This coming from one of the guys that has been here a whole year, okay..I don't actually get angry just a bit anoid at the retards on here.. I just dont kiss ass or take your bs and thats what kills ya'll so much..lol:crackup: you can always look who started the thread, decide I am to much for you to handle and not a push over an avoid it.. seems fair enough.. or go start your own threads buddy..You should try those opions seriously. You might feel less intimidated.. Have a great day, enjoy the thread..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.