Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Nice man, what year? Does it actually fire or are you going to have to tear it down for a rebuild completely? If you don't mind me asking how much did you pick this up for?

·
5,932 Posts
Holy hell man, 1400 bucks..DAMN GOOD FINE!!! I wish I could run across a deal where all I have to do is buy a new frame and plastics and shit...Good deal and good luck with the build....

·
5,932 Posts
Holy hell man, did the guy die and his wife say take it...I can't believe that, I would of only figured a bill of sale type thing

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Nice man, what year? Does it actually fire or are you going to have to tear it down for a rebuild completely? If you don't mind me asking how much did you pick this up for?
Come on guy learn your 10s....only that Black came out in 04, only the 1st gen had that Ram Air Mount.:heyyou: and the Instrument gauge is only 1st Gen. :wink: ....just pushing your buttons but get to know the bike that will someday be recognized as a Classic in the motorcycle history. :thumbsup:

Now as far as restoring I bought a Black 04 once but it wasn't as bad as this one. I paid 4k back in 05 I believe...bought some plastics did some painting and only a few repairs only and had some fun first with it at the drag strip(used it as a test/guinea pig with a REAL ANALOG GUAGE I mounted before I put it on the Bloo bike) and sold it for a 1k profit.....I do miss that bike it was fun just like my bloo bike but with the stock feel from the show room floor and the mean Black look was cool as well...nice color for a NINJA :thumbsup:

·
5,932 Posts
Hey bloo I was just asking I new it was a 1st gen by everything on it, I just didn't know the 04/05 colors so sorry hahaha. I didn't own a kawasaki in 04/05 so....and its paint and fairings so stuff changes

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
Hey bloo I was just asking I new it was a 1st gen by everything on it, I just didn't know the 04/05 colors so sorry hahaha. I didn't own a kawasaki in 04/05 so....and its paint and fairings so stuff changes
No that's cool but most 1st gen owners in the US know they discontinued the Black in 05....it could only be 2004. :wink:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
No that's cool but most 1st gen owners in the US know they discontinued the Black in 05....it could only be 2004. :wink:
or was that the BLOO :BangHead:

·
Bloo Moderator
23,742 Posts
or was that the BLOO :BangHead:
:lol: yeah...if you ever see a 1st Gen BLOO on the streets in the US it's a 1st GEN 2004 ONLY!!!!

·
Registered
99 Posts
good luck with the build dude, wish I had the time, tools, and spare change for a project bike......everytime I take the plastics off for a service I always step back and think that the 10 looks pretty tough when its naked.

·
Chairman of the Board
16,081 Posts
Sweet project but I cant stop lusting after that grey storage box. Where did you get that thing?

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
damn 1400 bucks is a great deal, good luck and keep us posted

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
im gonna fix and ride it on the street goin to pull the engine out tomorrow and start moving the swing arm and front end to the new frame

1 - 20 of 20 Posts