Discussion Starter #1
my wife and I had a great time

faces are blacked out for reasons I cant mention.. sorry

Attachments

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The tat was got to cover a scar or at least take attention away from it.. Got it done at king ink. If you guys want too see some more pics let me know I have a bunch of vegas

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
you just visiting, or was there a expo? i see the guy in the background of the one pic. tat looks good too, does that hurt you in a show?

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
On vacation that guy in the background is my back I think that is a mirror lol

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
On vacation that guy in the background is my back I think that is a mirror lol
haha, my bad. im guessing gall bladder maybe on the scar? i like the tribal stuff, im just too much of a puss to get one...

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,369 Posts
So when your gym is closed, do you use your bike for benching, or in your case curling?
Just curious.

:dontknow:

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I had a liver tumor that ruptured and I almost died and bled to death

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
I had a liver tumor that ruptured and I almost died and bled to death
Glad to see you beat that prob.Nice pics,Im thinking of going this year.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys... Off subject but how hard is it to take the stock mirrors off an 09 and put those led turn signals on???

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
Thanks guys... Off subject but how hard is it to take the stock mirrors off an 09 and put those led turn signals on???
i think the most aggravating part will be taking the guages out to get to the connectors for the turn signals. i remember when i put my exhaust on, i took all the bodywork off, headlights and all. the oem connectors for the signals are in behind the guages. you migth could figure out a way to get to them without doing that? someone might chime in...

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
and +1 on the ruptured tumor...

·
I really need to get out of the house
13,309 Posts
I hav a scar from a tracheostomy, I never really like the scar, I dont know what of tat I could get there, maybe some kind of necklace....now you got me thinkin.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i think the most aggravating part will be taking the guages out to get to the connectors for the turn signals. i remember when i put my exhaust on, i took all the bodywork off, headlights and all. the oem connectors for the signals are in behind the guages. you migth could figure out a way to get to them without doing that? someone might chime in...
I knew it had to be hard.lol

·
Blitzkrieg
4,473 Posts
I knew it had to be hard.lol
its not that bad man. you already changed out your screen. just have to remove the rubber cover below that, and a few push pins. then remove the bolts holding the guages on. yuo migth can just get away with the cover, its been a while since i had mine apart. hit me up if you get stuck....:helmet:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts