Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was so cheap I couldnt resist. The engine, frame and swing arm is untouched. Its all plastics and head lights etc that was all damaged. So I am going to put a full race body on it and track it :thumbsup::thumbsup:

·
MIdlife PIMP
3,459 Posts
nice find man!.......Abuddy of mine rides one and he loves it! should be an excellent trake ho!!!

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It only has 13,000kms (8,000miles) on it. He babied this thing like his child. Oil change every 2500kms etc.. I bought it for $2000can
He said this one didnt burn oil, but is aware that some do. For 2K...I really dont care. It's just getting beat on the track anyways :crackup::crackup:

:kneel:

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Ok, now sell it and buy a Kawi with that money for your trackbike. [email protected]%K honda!:mrgreen:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok, now sell it and buy a Kawi with that money for your trackbike. [email protected]%K honda!:mrgreen:
Trust me... I bleed GREEN 100% no questions asked!! If I could find a 2008/9 ZX10R in this condition for $2000 Canadian...I would be all over it.
This is just a cheap track whore that you take and beat the F'k out of.. :lol:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Hell yeah. I would have bought it too!

A friend of mine has an 09 Repsol. I'm mounting some
Michelins on it this weekend and may take it for a quick
spin. I already know how fast it is compared to mine. I
want to see how it handles.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Funny... I used to beat up on this actual bike all the time with my 10R...now I own it too LOL

Cant wait to see how it does on the track handling wise

·
Registered
137 Posts
Awesome! Let me know. I'll pay for shipping of course, and throw you in some bucks for your troubles. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Now I am going to have to spend some time reading and finding all the little tricks for this bike, to up the performance a bit....like I did my 10R.

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Did the flapper mod already...I also pulled the tank and air box to pull the secondaries......and ummmmm, the honda doesnt have secondaries:lol:

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Great find. :thumbsup: Waiting for a fully detailed comparison with the 10, i know you will be honest.

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I had a 07cbr1000rr(track) and 08cbr1000rr so if you want to know anything tell me ha ha...Yeah I could of told you that about the secondaries LOL...But you can mod out the air box and shorter stacks on my 07 helped out a lot for that mid-to high range on the rpms etc...Also watch on the engine casings cause my two honda's both had a problem on the clutch side of leaking a little!!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts