Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Insurance totaled my 2014 zx10r so I went and picked up a new 2016 zx10r. I've only rode it about 50 miles, even though it stock I'm very impressed with it. It tips in better/easier and smoother. I guess I'll get a Woolich kit. I have some parts from my 2014 that will work: shorai battery, saddlemen seat, GB racing engine covers, maybe yosh 3/4 r77d will fit, clutch lever work but no way will the brake work, I'll paint the white hugger black. Frame slider was destroyed in the wreck so I'll have to buy some new ones. Ordered Kawasaki cowl from the dealer. I need a windscreen, probably go with MRA. After riding my new zx10r, I jumped on my 2014 zx14r, it's the king of torque!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
do a -1/+2 sprocket change on your new 10 and it will be a completely different ballgame against that over-weighted 14.

·
Registered
569 Posts
3/4 and flash make the bike feel like new again. Also a flash gives you clutches downshifts.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Congrats...enjoy !! Not sure if that Yosh R77 will work on the 16 10R? ..Im curious myself, but I do have the New Yosh Alpha 3/4 on my one bike and its sweet, making 192+ RWHP with the Woolich tune. Keep us posted if that R77 fits and what kind of performance you get out of it with the tune would ya. Have fun !

1 - 5 of 5 Posts