Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah I went ahead and put my Pazzo Levers on it as soon as I got it... and I saved my 16T front sprocket from my 525 set up on the ZX-6R , and my Soupy's performance turnbuckle style lowering links... i am probably gonna wait to put those on...

·
Guilty by association
8,752 Posts
congrats, you have a great looking bike. welcome to the site

·
Registered
625 Posts
yeah I went ahead and put my Pazzo Levers on it as soon as I got it... and I saved my 16T front sprocket from my 525 set up on the ZX-6R , and my Soupy's performance turnbuckle style lowering links... i am probably gonna wait to put those on...
careful bout that. im not sure if its the same year, but there was just a post about that sprocket killin the midrange. guys were putting the stock sprocket back on and being much happier with it. again not sure if its the same year.
btw nice bike. its gonna look sweet once you get rid of that mega phone:mrgreen:

·
Registered
641 Posts
so everyone want's to know, even Borat. How much?

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
you originally failed to mention that the r1 you were racing was geared and had a lightweight rider.
What does that have to do with anything? It was same bike/rider against my 10R with 16T then 17T.... the bike accelerates faster with the 17T No if's and's or but's.
The only place that the 16T is good IMO is 1st gear off the line, but after 2nd gear, its crap

·
Registered
2,902 Posts
now now no need to get to worried about a sprocket and what it may or may not do... just ride and have fun and be safe.... nice bike looks alot like mine did when I broght it home LOL...
Green one of the only colors I will own.. unless its white and black, like the one overseas..

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
careful bout that. im not sure if its the same year, but there was just a post about that sprocket killin the midrange. guys were putting the stock sprocket back on and being much happier with it. again not sure if its the same year.
btw nice bike. its gonna look sweet once you get rid of that mega phone:mrgreen:
Hey I like my megaphone I have mine polished so much it looks chrome:mrgreen:

Truth be known when I get some cash I will step up on the mods

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Congrats and welcome... I did the same; keepem GREEN:mrgreen:... Okay you are gonna really dig this bike man... Belive it or not the bike is much faster after break period say around 3000 miles and about two oil changes... Can't say enough great things about the 0810. It's silly fast and there is NOTHING IN STOCK TRIM that can hang with the ZX10... The ZX10 is the new 800LBS GORILLA "KING FING KONG"!!!

Welcome and congrats...

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.