Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I'm back living in south FL now and though I told myself I wouldn't ride down here cause the streets suck and nobody knows how to drive, I'm addicted and I couldn't help myself so I'm back at it. Picked up an '04 ZX12R recently for a steal. Last owner had it in beautiful cosmetic shape, but performancewise needed a lot of work. Put in new spark plugs cause he had the wrong ones, it was tough but not as hard as I imagined, put in new BMC air filters cause he had gutted stock filters on, had been fighting a problem with the fuel pump cause I guess the filter was clogged and limiting me to 7k rpm so put in new pump and filter and regulator off an '06 Hayabusa. Now it'll go 190mph and climbing (on closed roads of course) before I let off. It's lowered and extended. And honestly rides great, leans real good too despite a really big rear tire. I also have an '05 ZX6R 636 now too which will be my stunt bike to learn with. Have the front rotors and calipers to put in now too since it only came with one on one side, and I need to replace one of my fork seals cause it has a leak. I also just received my D&D exhaust in the mail which I'll be putting on soon.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts