Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The bikes are ready for the 1.5 mile land speed event next weekend at Loring AFB in Northern Maine. It's a long drive, but it's worth it. I'm bringing the nitrous bike as a backup in case I break the turbo, so it might not see any passes. Then again if I go 250 on the turbo, and can't get any more out of it, I may bring out the nitrous bike for fun.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
im still hoping you do a gen 4 turbo.

very nice bikes :eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
The 2 fastest 10r"s period. I just love saying that and I'm going to try and see these bike run one day and meet the man.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
VERY nice bud, can't wait to hear/see the results when you get back...give em hell out there!!!!

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
The big question is. Which one can get you from one Starbucks to the next quicker.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nitrous on turbo is a dangerous game, very hard to do safely. Plus, 450+ hp is kind of a handful already :)

Thanks folks, I'll take pics and video and report back.

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
Is the tank on the nitrous bike caved in??

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
I heard you dropped a valve on the turbo bike but were swappin a backup motor in over the weekend, how did you do???

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Second motor had trans issue. Nitrous bike also had problem, not sure what yet, data looked fine. More later, im traveling til next week.

Congrats to Bill Warner, 311 mph!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts