Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am very excited and cant wait to pick it up tomorrow:mrgreen: my previous bikes have been a ZX6R...GSXR600... and 2 R1's.... i actually still have an R1 right now... the 2009 but am going to be selling it.

just wanted to say hi and let people know how happy i am:eek:ccasion1

·
Registered
230 Posts
Ive got a 05 Ti and your getting one hell of a beast!!! Never ridden a new R1 but welcome anyways!! Why getting rid of it anyways???

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
well all i can say is i should have learned from my first R1 that i bought brand new... i had nothing but problems with that bike and said i would never own another Yamaha... this new one doesn't have MAJOR issues like my old one did but i am just not happy with it for many reasons... i dont really want to list all of them...

i should just stick with team green and be happy since my first dirtbike as a little kid and streetbike were both Kawasaki... i think i have learned my lesson... maybe 2 times lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well i picked up the beast last night and had about an hour or so ride home with it... i can already tell i freaking love the bike... i will get pics once i get home.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Congrats & Welcome Fool!!!

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
Nice grab. Enjoy!

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
post pics, and welcome to the site

·
inappropriate
7,728 Posts
The only way to redeem yourself from buying that r1 would be to sell it and buy a first gen. :welcome:

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
here are 2 pics taken in the dark :eyecrazy: i will take some more when the bikes are clean and in the light :cool: i cant wait to get a new exhaust for the zx10r... that half polished one that is on it is hideous:throwup: anyone got a exhaust they wanna sell:mrgreen:... i was kinda eyeballin the LOR...

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
09 r1 cant blame you for wanting to sell it already :lol: But after you get this 10 out there with a exhaust/air filter/pc that r1 wont have anything on it:thumbsup: Enjoy the new bike and rip her up!!!

·
T Double D
870 Posts
congrats the only reason i went with a 3rd gen is sombody stole my 1st gen i had a 05 myself welcome to an amazing bike

·
Registered
370 Posts
great looking bike. once you get that chrome potato cannon removed it will look a lot better.
:+1:
I put a KERKER on my 05. Def not the prettiest exhaust around but I go for sound first and this Kerker is music to my ears :mrgreen:
People can't believe the ripping sound this pipe gives off. I'm in love.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts