Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
People; the PIASINI engineering are really irresponsible and unprofessional. Not only for his knowledge, and for the bad treatment and TOTAL lack of assistance.
In my case, (ZX10R 2011 RACE ECU), I requested to change the maximum rate and parameters based on ignition and fuel. The end result had to beg, return to original state.
The results were:
Fuel: Only modified base to 100% throttle opening
Ignition: Just changed the base to 100% throttle open, negating the possibility of change through Kawasaki software.
They had also canceled any possibility of change in top fuel, sub-throttle and RPM modification.
After several attempts to get it ordered and paid for, never been answered. A true IRRESPONSIBLE and IMPROVISED guys.
Just take care.........

·
MIA Post Whore
8,727 Posts
Isn't this the parent group for one of the US ECU flashers?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good information Skydork !!!!! Then should check twice if Dynotronic contact ...

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
Yep, stay far away. At this point seems they are trashing every 10r ecu.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don´t know how; but I would like to send this information to all Gen 4 users..... At least, this forum.....

·
Registered
860 Posts
It seems like there's been a lot of complaints about dynotronics, but you have to be thankful to piasini for one thing. They were the only ones that figured out how to get into a kawasaki ecu and actually gave that info to guehl.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
It seems like there's been a lot of complaints about dynotronics, but you have to be thankful to piasini for one thing. They were the only ones that figured out how to get into a kawasaki ecu and actually gave that info to guehl.
News to me, I thought Don Guhl cracked the ECU code himself, that is why he can make it do stuff no one else can. Why would piasani "give" the code to Guhl but sell it to everyone else?

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
I think your statement is wrong, I don't believe Don Guhl and Piasini ever worked together.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Ask Don or do some searching for piasini, they cracked it first and i believe Christian's exact word was he "gifted" it to guhl.

·
Registered
860 Posts
I still dont think guhl can turn a stock ecu into a race ecu like piasini can. I really am not trying to start another battle on which one to go with or anything. If I was wanting ecu flashing right now i'd go with guhl, just discussing this subject.

·
Speed Freak
12,730 Posts
I've never heard of him giving anything to him but I could be wrong.... as for the race ECU's, pisiani charges I think 900 bucks to convert to a race ECU and you can get a Kawi race ecu for probably the same with the right dealer.

They are garbage IMO

·
Registered
860 Posts
Here ya go, it was in one of your threads. Way back in the early days, when they were having trouble with the 07 1k also etc...

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I talked to Gulh, and they have no relationship with Piasini. In fact I tried to fix my Gulh Race ECU, and informed me that have no access.

PS: Do not expect to find the Christian IRRESPONSIBLE Piasini in this forum ..........
Thanks for your info JLaudio11!!!!!
PS1: So you do get people ECUNLEASHED Piasini files? My God ...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts