Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My third track day at Jennings: A few 1:27s, mostly 1:28-1:30 and slower.

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
Thanks for sharing.....cool pics man!! NOW lets see some of the footage from that gopro i spy on the tail of the bike! stop holding out on us! OH and i like the Ruben Xaus "peace out" in the 1st pic. nice...................

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for sharing.....cool pics man!! NOW lets see some of the footage from that gopro i spy on the tail of the bike! stop holding out on us! OH and i like the Ruben Xaus "peace out" in the 1st pic. nice...................
Yeah, about that. Don't ever off load your SD card on to your iPad then delete the videos.

When I got home I offloaded the vids and no program I had recognized the codec. Even when played on the ipad the audio was out of sync. I was pissed! I had off road footage from turns 3 and 12 too.

I do have one from my second track day. First guy in the vid is a member here (2LigitNinjas) and then the guy catches up to me.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Very cool pics and vid.I love jennings.Did my first trackday ther in 05.Been there a ton of times .

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
great pics man! looks like a lot of fun!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Great vid - I saw your Go-pro cam mounted in pics

What kind of times were your runnin. Ive run Jennings quite a few times - what a blast - going again in late Nov. hopefully with some friends.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Looks fun, I'm going to the track next weekend for the first time ever. I really like that bike too, I've always been a big fan of those in that color.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts