Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you guys using as a middleman for storing your vids and pics? I'm currently using photobucket, free version and it sucks. So many pop-ups, slows down my downloads and transfers like crazy. I'm too cheap to actually pay for a monthly for this.
Open to suggestions!

·
Chairman of the Board
16,008 Posts
I have a catch all Yahoo email account where I created folders. I just email them to myself and let them stay there. I also transfer everything over to a thumb drive but the email account folders are really easy.

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I should've expanded on this, I want to be able to "share" them and be able to post them into the forums.

·
Registered
16 Posts
You Tube works great for me

I use GoPro studio, edit it, upload to You Tube finished. Share it on any forum after that.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
I keep videos on youtube as well.... takes a bit to upload them but it is pretty hassle free. Photo's I usually post right on to the forum, or any free pic hosting sight if it comes to that.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
I've still been using photobucket reluctantly like you lol.
That shit sucks, but it has so many of my photo's from when I was a teenager LOL that's how long I've been using it.

I think Flickr is a similar option, I think I have a account but never used it much so can't comment on it's speed compared to clunky ass photobucket lol.

For video's it's mostly YouTube for me, I tried a few video's on photobucket and I'll never do that again unless I absolutely have to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts