Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Custom Powder Coater
6,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What u guys using for wallpapers?? I just downloaded several different ones that are pretty good quality and various pics at track photoshoots etc..

Here's the app names,all made by BettaApps..
SBK wallpaper
Motogp wallpaper
Supersport HD

·
Registered
2,897 Posts
you can get good pics and wallpaper from Zedge app they have ringtones sounds and all sorts of wallpapers, ive been using that for a while now,, I will check into the list you have now LOL

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
I'm just using pics of my bike now as wallpapers. I initially had a cool underwater wallpaper with various fish and sharks swimming around but the "live" wallpapers slow the phone down as it is always running in background.
When guys on here post up really cool pics I'll snag them and use them sometimes for a while. But, I like having my bike or car as my wallpaper best. My best wallpapers are the pictures I take while out on rides in the back roads, at the strip, or at bike meets. My current one is my bike parked in front of a really large reservoir that is local right when fall had set in. Great background. Shame 5mp isn't sharp enough anymore.
Here's my current wallpaper. I need a new recent wallpaper pic of bike since I just changed my entire front brake setup. This is old brake setup.
Post up yours and lets see what you guys are using.

Attachments

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
This is my wallpaper, its perfect because the way androids spread the wallpaper over the 6 home screen, it puts my bike right in the middle. I use an app called Crop wallpaper that allows me to crop in the entire picture

·
Gen2 Ripper
4,867 Posts
This is my wallpaper, its perfect because the way androids spread the wallpaper over the 6 home screen, it puts my bike right in the middle. I use an app called Crop wallpaper that allows me to crop in the entire picture

I like that shot, B&W except the bike, looks good. Makes the bike really stand out.

·
Registered
6,028 Posts

·
Registered
1,755 Posts

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Lol, it all tastes like motor oil to me.... I don't like beer either, so maybe my taste buds are all jacked up....

·
Starbucks Connoisseur
4,371 Posts
Lol, it all tastes like motor oil to me.... I don't like beer either, so maybe my taste buds are all jacked up....

I understand your dilemma. One thing we proud our selves on ZX10 is that we help each other out as best as possible.

So first things first. What have you tried there? We need to see what that was, was it just straight up coffee, black, no sugar, milk?
Well ya. No one really does that these days. Mine as well go to Mc Donald's.
What you need to do it diversify. Try something new at SB each time and let the taste of the flavor marinate and manifest itself. Addictions do not just happen overnight. It takes time, nurturing, trial and error and above all PATIENCE!

Keep it simple. Next time you go in, try a Grande and get a Mocha nonfat standard double shot espresso with light whip and chocolate curls. Perhaps once or twice a week, then as you get acclimated to the robust taste, delve into something a bit more daring, make it a Venti Peppermint Mocha %2 milk, light whip. Give that a try for a week or two. To enable your senses adjust, they have the take home packets in a variety of beans and flavor.

Or better yet, maybe just cut back on the motor oil all together?
:dontknow:

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
:+1: im the same way. not much of a coffee drinker.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts