Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know there are some techies out there. Lets see if you have any ideas. I have an unlocked Tmobil My Touch 3g (old style before the 3.5mm headphone jack). It operated perfectly. I wake up about a couple weeks ago and it asked me if I wanted to install an update. I said yes. Then it downloaded another update. After researching to little avail, I did find out it was the Froyo update. It locks up all time, can take minutes to pull up my contact list, and can't even keep up with typing or screen scrolling. I got the "stats of" app to show me how my cpu and ram were doing. My cpu is pegged 100% all the time. This explains why my phone runs like an Apple 2. Did Android release Vista for smart phones? or do ya think I have a bug in the system? I have seen a couple people say they have problem with it force closing apps and even trying to go back the home page, but no responses.

·
Registered
48 Posts
you got a bugged update im thinking, i run a droid 1 rooted with froyo and it screams flawlessly. id take it in and have them re do the updates after a backup. we had alot of ppl with the same issues on verizon after the update too.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am not sure where to take it. I recieved the phone from a friend that found it brand new in his drive way next to a crown royal bag. He lives in the country and shares a corner with a lease road to an oil location. A pumper probably kicked it out. He had a Iphone and loves it so he gave the mytouch to me. I unlocked it and am contracted to a smaller company (cellular one). I am not sure if they even carry droid phones.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts