Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Hey guys I'm new to the scene and need some help, I'm looking to purchase a phone mount for my GEN 5 and came across this one:

Motorcycle Clamp Fork Mount for Sport Bikes

seems like it will do the job but I'm not sure what the size of the fork clamps are... is it 50 or 53mm??

What phone mounts do you recommend for a Gen 5?

Your help is greatly appreciated.
50mm ;)

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you for clarifying! :wink:

I'd use that just for GPS. It would be perfect so I can have a map to look at and not just the voice through my sena.

Plan on using it with my phones GPS (Waze) with sena headset as well. I contacted rokform earlier today and the let me know that a newer model to that mount will be released in a few weeks and I should hold off until then, they will notify me via email :rockwoot:

·
Registered
79 Posts
That looks nice and clean! Can you show a few more pics of where exactly you have it clamped on?
Here you go, it clamps on to the top of the fork. It's adjustable on at 3 different spots so you can get it just where you like it and once you lock it down it feels like part of the bike. Search TechMount ZX10R on Amazon and pretty sure you'll find it.

Attachments

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here you go, it clamps on to the top of the fork. It's adjustable on at 3 different spots so you can get it just where you like it and once you lock it down it feels like part of the bike. Search TechMount ZX10R on Amazon and pretty sure you'll find it.
Ok after some searching on Amazon I ordered:

Techmount 4-70050X and Techmount 4-Techgripper.

Seems like a really solid mount!

Thanks for you help! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Ok after some searching on Amazon I ordered:

Techmount 4-70050X and Techmount 4-Techgripper.

Seems like a really solid mount!

Thanks for you help! :thumbsup:
Hello. I was wondering if the 4-70050X fit on your Gen 5? It says on Amazon it won't fit my 2016 zx10r and wanted to make sure before buying that this was inaccurate on Amazons part. Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.