Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Don't read this if you haven't watched the races!

Spoiler!

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Spoiler!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Spoiler!

·
Registered
530 Posts
Spoiler!

·
Registered
367 Posts
Spoiler!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Spoiler!

·
Chairman of the Board
16,050 Posts
Spoiler! Im hoping for better from Team Green. The Duc still looks strong although as some have mentioned PI does seem to favor that bike. The battle in race two between Melandri and Biaggi was a great one to watch. I could feel Melandri's frustration with no top end, he just had no chance at Max. All in all some decent racing. Im not throwing in the towl after only one round but I must admit I was a bit disappointed with Kawis results. Sykes was doing this well at the end of LAST year. I do think we will see some improvement. Go Team Green!!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
There is plenty of season left for the kawasaki to get on the box.I hope its soon,Im tired of the same bikes winning!:helmet:

·
Registered
691 Posts
I think we all had high hopes after years of sucking but honestly I'll take a top 10 finish for the 1st race of the year. I don't know if we can go from 10th to 1st but then again I didn't see any glaring weaknesses either.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
There was an article a few months back that interviewed Rob Muzzy. He mentions Kawi has simply forgotten how to win, now one thing is for certain, guys like Muzzy and Paul Bird know how to make green bikes go fast. Couple that with race support that hasn't been there in years, give it time, regardless of how good/bad the new 10 is, they will make it win

1 - 10 of 10 Posts