Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
C'mon Melbournians,who is going to join me at P.I on Nov 1 (Melbourne Cup Day) for a Track Day.I'm getting tired of being the only ZX-10R to take on the CBR's,R1's etc.
$250 get's you in for 6 20 min sessions (cheaper than a speeding fine),and the most fun you can have with your clothes on.
Bookings and other dates are at www.phillipislandridedays.com.au.
So man up,gear up and get to know your bike and yourself a bit better.

I know it's early but being a public holiday this will fill fast.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Im workin on it , cant book yet have some big bills to pay off . I would be a bit slow for you guys but im gunna give it a go i cant wait i havent done any yet.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cup day spot's are all sold out,and I missed the boat.Am on the waiting list.
Waiting for them to send me the January dates,so I can still get a day while I'm on holiday's.
Caprice,there will always be someone faster and someone slower.It's just about riding at a pace you feel comfortable with and improving on that pace as you go.
I learnt so much about my 10 and my riding from the 2 track day's I've done on her.
Coming off a GSX/R 600 to the 10,my times were only a little quicker first time out,but huge improvement second time out.

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Booked in Jan 5,medium/fast group.
Any other takers?

·
Registered
825 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Curious if I visited aus. Could I rent a bike to do a trackday there?
Yes sir!They have a fleet of the latest model GSX/R 600's that you can hire for the day.You can also hire leathers,boots and helmets.
Or you could ride in a different group and use my bike.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts