Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
sucks man, but Nicky is right, they know the dangers and that is what they love to do. I hope for the best for his family and friends.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Being a father and having a son who also loves motorcycles, this absolutely wrecked me. Their family must be living through hell. I cant imagine the gaping hole this must leave behind in their hearts. Pray for the peace of God upon Peter and his family, they will need a lot of support through this.

·
Registered
4,818 Posts
I was wondering if this would show up here. Sad news indeed. The spin on this tragedy is horrible.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Sad news. Prayers are with Peter's family and also to the kid involved. What he must be dealing with right now is hard to imagine.

Read your links sebastian, that 2nd really ticks me off. As if these parents aren't dealing with enough right now. Horrible indeed.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
sucks to read about how he got up and was waving his arms before he got hit. really sad news.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Yea, if my kid had that talent, I'd want him to live the dream, if that's what HE wanted to do. Not sit on the damn couch eating potato chips and playing XBox, like most kids these days. The kid died doing what he loved, and kudo's to the parents for letting him. Tragedy all around and I really feel for the kid that hit him. RIP.

PS...Of course, with the pussification of society in general, lots of people just won't get it.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
:+1:
yea, if my kid had that talent, i'd want him to live the dream, if that's what he wanted to do. Not sit on the damn couch eating potato chips and playing xbox, like most kids these days. The kid died doing what he loved, and kudo's to the parents for letting him. Tragedy all around and i really feel for the kid that hit him. Rip.

Ps...of course, with the pussification of society in general, lots of people just won't get it.

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
I read that. It is a damn shame, sounds like the kid was pretty damn good too.

RIP
:+1:I just saw a poster of him a week ago draggin' elbow!

:rip: Little man!

Someone at Fox news should have slapped that woman in her face.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Its been 3 yrs that I lost my 21 yr old brother to a motorcyle accident. Ive been riding for 20 yrs now and got him into riding. He came home from the war(hes a marine) turned 21 a mth later then a mth later bought a 2007 R1. Guess the bike was too much for him. What keeps me going is that he died doing 2 things he loved. Being a Marine and riding a bike. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family. So sad, so young.:rip:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,473 Posts
I was there sunday. I didnt know he died till yesterday.

RIP

FWIW, Indy needs to be resurfaced. there were way way too many accidents all weekend. A lot of the riders are complaining its too bumpy and greasy for these bikes.. especially the GP bikes...

better fix it or they wont stay...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts