Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everybody!

I just ordered some personalised plates for the bike. It takes a while to think of something creative that relates to your bike (or something that isn't already taken)

Just wondering if any you guys n gals have personal plates and what do they say? I scored a sweet deal and found something thats perfect and wasn't taken. 41nja
(red line was on pic to show it was taken...by me..haha....i just painted the text back in white)

I've finally bought a car so with 27000kms on the bike, I can finally rest her and only take her out on special occasions!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^^^ yeah I hear what your sayin. Mohawks on the lid thing is pretty....stupid. I just love it so much I made it mine. Personal touch! :thumbsup:

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
I guess, to me it just makes it so the officer/leo's that pull you over, they will remember you more...

·
Registered
23,742 Posts
Squids have these in my book, kinda like the mohawk haha. But I guess do your thing...
I guess I use to be part Squid. :badteeth: I had BLUDEVIL or something close to that back in 1999-2004 on my ZX9r....read this thread to know why

http://www.zx-10r.net/forum/showthread.php?t=10349

I don't care much anymore about personalized plates but at the time I liked it. :helmet:

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
personalized plates=squids? wtf are you serious.....whats next wearing arai or alpinestar=squid. i dont get it.......oh well, im waiting for 2 coming in a few weeks. zx10r and zx6rr (wifes bike)

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
I don't think it is a Squid thing to do. I won't go out of my way to pay extra for a custom tag though. The mohawk thing is very GAY IMO. But I have seen a lot of 600cc riders here with them. It's your ride to customize if you want to so indulge yourself.

·
Registered
724 Posts
I've had a personalized plate for years..and I'm not a squid ;) It depends on what you put on it to be a squid or not.

·
Registered
3,019 Posts
hell i even have a mow hawk on one of my lids....and im not a squid...a personalized plate sounds pretty bad ass..i think im gonna get one..

·
Registered
523 Posts
Yeah i have one on my bike

Attachments

·
Registered
23,742 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
I just ordered *QIK-10*for my ride..I was really surprised they were available,so i snapped the up without wasting time:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
My shit is personalized. And I definitely aint no squid, lil man.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Hell if your Proud of it show it!
The license plate frame around my Hoosier Veterans plate says;
"Damm, I'm Good!"
Now the mohawk thing is as gay as it gets..
and them bastages need to be laughed off the street..
Personalized plates can be funny,cool and informational,I don't make the Squid connection myself,but to each his own.

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Not squidly at all...I would get one but I hate giving New York State any extra money...maybe I'll register back home(florida) and get one.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I've got handicapped plates on mine. Kind of pisses some people off. Ride in on a 186mph motorcycle and park in a handicapped spot. Oh, well, that's their problem.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts