Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I read a thread here recently where the topic starter wanted to know why Kawasaki sucks at the races. It was mentioned that Canada is an exception. Well, I want to add South Africa to that list as well.

Sheridan Morais (rode as a wildcard in WSBK for kawasaki when they were here) has just won 13 races in a row in SASBK on a 10. Apparently that is some kind of world record.

Carry on...

·
Dont mess wit White Ninja
5,932 Posts
Thank you my friend...Most people don't understand there's more behind the mix, like money and riders lol...I love to hear things like these, cause I was right there in the mix with the member trying to say something about kawasaki but stated he owned one LOL...I don't think the member was all there in the head...

Do you have any links for this info???

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found it, although there has been some confusion on my part. Sheridan competes in both the supersport and superbike classes. Both on Kawasakis. He is the reigning superbike champion and is fighting for the title again this year. He has already won the 2009 championship in supersport and it is in that class that he has won 13 races in a row.

Pretty impressive stuff I think.

Here is a link to the article.

http://www.motoring.co.za/index.php?fSectionId=751&fArticleId=5176231

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
I dont know where people get off saying the Kawi's dont handle.
The Gen 3 handles amazing.
In all the shootouts, it either has the fastest lap time, OR it's a fraction of a second off the fastest lap time, usually the 1000RR for those tests that the 10R wasnt fastest.
It smokes all the ducati's and the R1 on the track....and people say those bike can handle :rolleyes:

I wouldn't second guess for one second about making my track bike of choice a Gen 3 ZX10R..... I just happend to steal a 1000RR cheap for that this time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts