Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... I decided to change my plugs and change my airfilter .... so since im in here already... I was wondering if anyone knows any free mods or cheap mods I can do while im servicing the bike... or links to write ups?
07 ZX10R Im adding NGK Laser 10 bucks each from my local dealership... and a KN-1004 Air Filter... All I have is a Megaphone Slip on. I've heard things about bowl mods? airbox mods? block off plates... can someone just mention the things I can do to my 07 ZX10R and maybe some links to the writeups pleasE? any info on air filter or plugs would be appreciated... they told me they come pregapped?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ok so ill pull the secondaries... and do point the vstacks towards the air filter right? the 2 that are pointed opposite....? where do i get the block off plates from? and what about air silencer please? someone also told me to get rid of the midpipe...

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
ok so ill pull the secondaries... and do point the vstacks towards the air filter right? the 2 that are pointed opposite....? where do i get the block off plates from? and what about air silencer please? someone also told me to get rid of the midpipe...
you can run all short v stacks like alot of us 1st gen guys do, its a good mod to do and cost lil $$$

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
Me personally i would stay away from paper air filters and the k/n brand...
My 2nd thought is to use search button..

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Me personally i would stay away from paper air filters and the k/n brand...
My 2nd thought is to use search button..
---------------
Im more of a interact with my fellow active members, non (60 page reader) on Theories....

·
Newfie Bullet
2,341 Posts
One will learn more when one does a search rather than have another do alllll the work for them..

Didnt offer a theory,just my 2cts worth based on questions i asked and answers i got..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts