Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
lol I've only had that happen once... It was my 3rd time ever falling off a bike (on the track).

I was at Barber, using some warmers I just bought off a buddy. They worked great the first couple sessions, but on the 3rd session, I was running because and didn't check them, and paid for it.

I got to T5 and bam... There I go, sliding across the asphalt. lol I pick it up, get it to the wall, pull off a glove, feel the tire and it was like COLD. Not even close to being warm...

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
UGH its the worst!!!!! you made it to turn 5 lol I made it to turn 3 lmao , I was literally on the track for 10 seconds before I was introduced to the pavement. I was so pissed not because my bike was scared up but because my shifter lever broke off inhibiting me to continue. I had probally the best session ever 45 min prior so I jumped on all pumper and in my zone and 15 seconds later I'm sliding on the ground thinking to myself "wtf am I doing down here lol".

·
Chairman of the Board
16,008 Posts
Im thinking...Did he forget to tell me something the last couple of times we talked? Lol. Thats a good pic though man. Lol.

·
Squid wannabe
6,073 Posts
Oh that would suck!

This weekend will be the first time i will be using warmers and race tires, will for sure check before hitting the track haha.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good call on checking the temp of your tires before your sessions , grab one of those pyrometers that look like a laser pointer

1 - 10 of 10 Posts