Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
I have the Penske, but I am at work today and have duty, so I can't get you the number until tomorrow. I don't know the spring rate, but I have a computer generated graph with it detailing the shock info.

I had my guy (who incedentally used to do Duhamels suspension) do mine, and it is freaking awesome!

I can't tell you how much better the bike handles now, it is awesome.

He will know the specifics, because I just had him do it all for me.

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Penske is not exactly a household name over here. I think a rear shock is the best upgrade after the steering damper. My choice now is Ohlins or WP. But I am interested to hear what the experiences are with Penske shock.
So BD install one and tell us all :)

·
Registered
34,537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
burgerkin said:
Penske is not exactly a household name over here. I think a rear shock is the best upgrade after the steering damper. My choice now is Ohlins or WP. But I am interested to hear what the experiences are with Penske shock.
So BD install one and tell us all :)
I am doing just that BK as i ordered it 2 days ago. ( and no its not the yellow truck)
The OEM shock is overly sprung and valved incorrectly for the largest %-tile as is evident by most people backing off shock preload in order to get any decent rider or static sag #'s.

BD

1 - 10 of 10 Posts