·
REPOST Enforcement Mod
14,342 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Happy April Fool's day! :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
Sorry, didn't believe that one for a second.

They'd be better off putting Stoner's wife or Nicky's dad on the bike instead of that also-ran.

·
Guilty by association
8,751 Posts
haha, no way that would happen,

·
Licensed Dist of HaterAde
11,423 Posts
I was gonna say that would be f#cked up AND s slap in the face of stoner i think.....I like the kid and ya gotta give him credit......where it's due of course.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Speaking of riders personalities , Biaggi has been put out to be a real SOB, but ive never seen it in any interviews ect ? I know he didnt get along with Rossi , but it seemed rossi was giving him shitand he just didnt put up with it and gave it back .Other than argueing with Rssi He always seemed like a decent shy type of person. And im not being fan biased . I like Rossi/Biaggi talent as a rider.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Speaking of riders personalities , Biaggi has been put out to be a real SOB, but ive never seen it in any interviews ect ? I know he didnt get along with Rossi , but it seemed rossi was giving him shitand he just didnt put up with it and gave it back .Other than argueing with Rssi He always seemed like a decent shy type of person. And im not being fan biased . I like Rossi/Biaggi talent as a rider.
Yeah, other than when he's trying to intimidate young riders by stuffing them and running them off track. Both rossi and hayden told such stories. The time with rossi is recounted in the movie/documentary Faster. Although I feel now he's much more laid back. Having your ass handed to by a kid and being "demoted" to wsbk must have settled him down a bit.

·
Registered
890 Posts
The pushing of Rossi comming out of the corner was a manuver that should have been penalized . taunting badblood even a belt in the mouth doesnt justify such actions . Is that what started the feud between the two? I missed those years ( kids, work, wife ect)

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
jake318 said:
The pushing of Rossi comming out of the corner was a manuver that should have been penalized . taunting badblood even a belt in the mouth doesnt justify such actions . Is that what started the feud between the two?
According to Rossi it started when he was in 125s and Biaggi was in 250s. Rossi didn't like him because he always blamed the bike, tires, etc when he didn't win. Rossi said so in an interview and that's what started it. Then it kept escalating from there thanks to Biaggi being an arrogant prick and Rossi having fun being a "troublemaker".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts