talker of shite
7,285 Posts
Kickaho said:
What? Pedrosa? Or the big ol' swat on the fanny? :lol:
nope, the start of an excellent race, watched it 3 times now:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
Ohh... so that's the one you were talking about earlier? The one that hasn't aired on this side of the pond yet huh?

·
talker of shite
7,285 Posts
yup, it's a shame you guys have to wait more than 24 hrs to see it, we get most things live over here, including ama!

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
danno22 said:
yup, it's a shame you guys have to wait more than 24 hrs to see it, we get most things live over here, including ama!
Whoa there pal. . .you know damn well NASCRAP is far more important than these little scooters. There ain't no need for Speed Channel to change it's 24 hour 6.9 days a week coverage of. . .ummm. . .Eh Hem, STOCK CAR racing.

Seriously though, it's been said a dozen times, but it still makes my blood boil how they'll play the dumbest friggen' Johnny-no-name car racing in the DIRT, Live! But motorcycle racing. . .nah, they'll show that when they get around to it. A month or so ago, they actually cut off the LAST 5 laps of an AMA Supercross race to switch early to a show that was doing NOTHING but just talking about a Nascrap race that was coming up the NEXT FUGGIN' DAY!! WTF!!!! If you gotta cut a part out, cut out the first 5-10 minutes, but DAYUM!! The last 5 fuggin' laps?!?!

Sorry, :eyecrazy: not sure where that came from :lol: . Either way, and hopefully I haven't started a whole line of threadjacking here.

[/rant] [/threadjack]

·
Registered
6,354 Posts
LOL thats pretty good.

·
Registered
775 Posts
danno22 said:
We can see MotoGP races live in the states. You just have to subscribe to the MotoGP.Com website. I saw the race Saturday morning.

I wish they would do the same thing for WSBK.

·
talker of shite
7,285 Posts
magzx12r said:
We can see MotoGP races live in the states. You just have to subscribe to the MotoGP.Com website. I saw the race Saturday morning.

I wish they would do the same thing for WSBK.
there is a webcast & I posted it hereit's free but the commentary is in Portuguese .

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
danno22 said:
. . .but the commentary is in Portuguese .
This reminds me of a joke

What do you call a person that knows 3 languages? Trilingual.

What do you call a person that knows 2 languages? Bilingual.

What do you call a person that that only knows 1 language? an AMERICAN!!

I worked with this Bosnian dude once that told me that joke. He'd been a lot of places. He also spoke 5 fuggin' languages. 3 or 4 of em' like they were his own.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
That is bad but not as bad as the one I saw a couple of weeks ago at one of the local riding spots guy was on a Motard bike and he had to jump off when he stopped and when he took off he got the bike moving then jumped on it do not know what he did when he stopped at lights.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts