Kawasaki ZX-10R Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Changed exhaust out to a Yoshimura Alpha T and put in a servo buddy and its fine. Had a Power Commander V put on and it put on a check engine light. Sent it back and got it tested and it was found to not been working properly. They sent me a new one and same thing. Cant get it done with out a check engine light on. My mechanic has been in the industry for about 20 years and dealt with PCs for 15 with numerous bikes. My next option is to get the ECU flashed but I'm afraid I hit the same wall at this point. Has anyone experienced this horseS#!T before? Any advice?? :crying::crying:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I assume that the guy doing the work has done that. As his computer was hooked up to the PC, Dynajet tech was on the phone with him. I have no doubts he knows what hes doing because hes worked on 2016 zx10r's and installed PC V's. When someone gets a check engine light whats usually the issue? And does anyone think that if I flash my ECU ill encounter a similar problem? I really hope I can get this thing right.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
He did take it to the Kawi shop to get the CEL cleared. Those guys didn't understand either. I think I need to try it with the service motor back on. I should have thought of that. I'm still learning this ish, but I have heard that the servo buddy does have probs.. damnit... Good feed back.. thanks guys!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.